Tuesday, April 16, 2013



               
  First of all i would have never found this interesting if it wasnt for twitte. Through Gregory Lobo Jost  realized how the Bronx has a lot of potential, also i always had an idea of how expensive it is to live in Manhattan. But i never really imaged it to be like this, the average two-bedroom apartment is selling for $1.8 million. Now for a two bedroom apartment in Queens it would be i guess in the range of $1,300-2,200 a month, for $1.8million id be set with that money. I wouldn't spend money just like that, thats crazy. now excuse me for my slang "it ain't trickn if you got it" but with what Gregory is pointing out are reasonable prices in the Bronx And actually if i had the money i would invest on it my self. But also i wanna point that I too would love to live in Manhattan, who wouldnt its the richest island i should say.                 

No comments:

Post a Comment